Over Memorial Day Weekend we went on a fun little hike at Bob Jones Park in Southlake. I had no idea Southlake had anything like this! It was a nice little hike that leads you to a lake. As a Saturday tradition, we stated the morning with donuts and then we got started! Here are a few pictures from our hike. Caden, Daddy and Noah...at the beginning of the hike, before we are all sweaty and gross.
Daddy pointed out something. The walking thing lasted a good 5 minutes before Noah was begging us to hold him. Which was no problem...I was able to burn off the calories from my donuts!
My cute boys. Caden was finally able to put his binoculars he got for his birthday to good use...He was looking at all sorts of birds and the horses (people go horseback riding on the hike as well).
Caden found this cool bee on this purple thing.
The boys in front of some overhung trees.
A butterfly on some wildflowers.
Me and my boys in front of the lake.
After our hike, they have a really fun park that the boys played on. I don't know how kids have so much energy. I was so tired and just wanted to have a sit...they just wanted to run around and play at the park.
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







1 comments:
Yeah! What a fun day! It's great to find out you have fun parks around where you live. We just found out about one here the other day. So nice.
Post a Comment