Monday, June 30, 2008

Six Flags! More Flags! More Fun!


I know, lame title...but I didn't come up with it, that is the 6 Flags "saying". They need a new one! Anyway, on Saturday our little family and Ben's mom and Logan (Ben's brother), went to Six Flags! This was Caden's and Noah's first time to go, so the excitement was almost too much for them! They have a little kiddie corner with lots of rides they could get on.
The boys with some SuperHeros!!
Noah is checking out the rides...I think trying to figure out if he was going to go on or not. It was sweet the way he would get so excited!
Logan and Caden on the Roller Coaster. We had to ride this one over and over and over again! They loved it!
The tea cups. I couldn't even watch them on this, they make me sick!
Once again, the roller coaster! Noah is all ready with his hands up!

The monster cars train. Good times!
At the end of the day Logan was able to win 2 HUGE basketballs! He had to make one basket and he won one, then he took another chance and won one for Caden! I think we were all quite impressed with his Basketball abilities! Most adults couldn't get it and Logan got it twice! WAY TO GO!!

After lunch Grandma was sweet enough to take Noah back to their hotel so he could take a nap. Caden was able to go on most of the rides...and I must say, he is one brave little guy! We went on 2 BIG roller coasters and after the second one he said, "Mom, that made my heart hurt and my brain hurt...and maybe I'm a little nausious..." That is a great way of putting it! I must say, I felt the same way. He told us he loved going on them though!

4 comments:

jeannie said...

I hope that our kids take ofter Michael in the motion sick department...he will also have to ride all of the rides with them, because I won't!

Jennie Gee said...

That looks like a lot of fun. When we come out to Dallas next, we should all go together! Maybe this fall...

Leah and Mike said...

How fun! Looks like the boys loved it!

The Reimers Family said...

I have always wanted to go there! I should've gone while I lived down there, dang it!