Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Slip Slid'n Away

Today the boys were slip slid'n all over the place. It is getting hot here in Texas and the only way to cool down is either swim or play with the sprinklers...and since we don't have a pool, we had to opt for the slip'n slide, which the boys loved!Caden had no problems figuring out the run and slide....
If you look closely you can see Caden's Hulk Tattoo on his arm. He thinks he is pretty cool with that!
Noah on the other hand...just ran, or else...
crashed into Caden. Either way, there were no injuries and every one had a blast!

2 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Those are great pictures!

JC Photography said...

That looks like sooo much fun. I've decided I can't visit you blog when I am hungry! Your desserts look fab!!!