Friday, June 27, 2008

PBJ Anyone?


Life is GREAT!! My 5 year old can make a PBJ...and he likes to do it! I must say that I am pretty impressed with his skills...maybe a future Chef?? Baker?? Chocolatier? What's great is when its lunch time, he asks to make lunch for all! How great is this?




I know...you want one. Just let me know and we will send one your way:)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Maybe Caden and Evan should go into PBJ business together. Although my kid will add a slice of cheese to his. Gross!

Gwen said...

Yea! One less job for you! Will he make one for Noah as well?

Ashley said...

This post made Chris & I hungry! Go Caden! Now you can have a rest, Mom! I love PBJ's!

jeannie said...

San Antonio is great! I wish we could go every year! That's great that Caden can Make PBJ all by himself...can he clean up all by himself too! Oh well, you can't ask for miricles all the time!