Many of you know that I have an obsession with cake. I love everything about it! Especially cupcakes. Then several months ago I discovered Cake Balls. Even better...you get about 2-3 bites of deliciousness and you are good to go...they are so rich and covered in chocolate! So I went to Bakerella's blog and she took the Cake Ball to a whole 'nother level! I have been dying to make these adorable little cupcake balls. Try them, you won't be disappointed!
I really need to practice food photography! These pictures don't give these little guys any justice!
I used Chocolate Fudge cake (bake like directions say and then crumble it up). Then get a tub of frosting or make 2 c. of your own and mix the cake crumbles and frosting together. From there you can get the specifics here on Bakerella's blog. If you haven't been there before...beware, she is very talented and you will want to make everything!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







5 comments:
I'm officially jealous that you aren't my visiting teacher.
If those pics don't do them justice, I don't know if I can imagine the actual amazingness.
Hey summer! Those are so stinkin cute. I can't wait to make them. We love cake balls! Your boys look so cute. I can't believe how big noah is.
These are the cutest EVER!
I love how you decorated them.
Oh my gosh, these look so good!! I didn't know we were twins Summer - I am OBSESSED with cake, too. Just ask Jennie! By the way, thanks for the recipes (chicken and symphony brownies) you emailed me a couple weeks ago - can't wait to make them!
Post a Comment