Since I am using my blog as a family journal as well as other things, I wanted to remember the conversation I had with Caden last week:
C: "Mom, I know what we are going to name the baby!"
M: "What are we going to name the baby?"
C: " We are going to name her Katelyn"
M: "Whose baby is this?"
C: "My baby sister, and we are going to bring her home tomorrow!"
So, apparently I should have a baby girl in my arms right now...but I don't. I'm just hoping he knows something I don't and that I will be getting a baby girl. If I get a girl, I will take it as a sign and think about the name Katelyn!
And NO, this is not an announcement...I am NOT PREGO! So do not ask! The boys just keep asking me 24-7 when they are getting baby sister...that is all!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







8 comments:
They say that kids have a sixth sense about those sorts of things!
You should have put the part about this NOT being an announcement at the top...I almost missed it, and had to read the post again!
I think that's a sign Summer. You & Ben better get goin'. ;)
You will get a baby girl.
Molly tells me that she wants a little sister/ asks me when she's going to get one everyday, too. I've told her I have to get pregnant first and then come the questions about how that happens! Ah! I thought I had a couple more years before that conversation!
Hey, Summer! Okay, I really thought you were making an announcement :-). Your boys are getting so big!
Hugs,
Julie
Your boys must know something you don't - you remember what Evan said the minute I found out about Grace.... :) Just teasin! Love you!
I agree about putting the not pregnant at the top... I was soooo excited for you! Sheesh, talk about a false alarm. That's cute your boys want a baby sister!
Sum... you know its time... :) If you and Ben get on with it, we will have little girls to grow up together... :) Well, in different states, but still we can feel good about it. I can help you cheat... just call me. Can't wait for San Antonio! Loves!
Post a Comment