Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Spy with My Little Eye...

The last couple of days our house has been a hang out for some animals.Do you spy the creature here?
Or here?
This is our little bird that has decided to make its home on our meter box. Odd place I must say. We have had fun checking its progress from having no babies to 2 cute little babies. They took off today and we haven't seen them yet. So I'm guessing the little ones learned to fly! Ben did not have fun mowing the lawn and weed eating...the mama bird was glaring at him...so in that little section of lawn it is really overgrown. Glad we can mow it now!
And the cat. For some reason this cat has made a little bed in our bushes. It is there sleeping all day long. It must like the shade. The boys love this cat for some reason (I'm deathly allergic to cats if they touch me...so I'm not a fan of them. So if you have a cat and I steer away from it, you know why.)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sorry about that cat. I hope she leaves soon. I heard birds in our chimney today.

JC Photography said...

Wow, what cute animals you have. Sounds like you should definatly stay clear of the cat! Eck. You guys really don't need to take any more emergency room trips! hee hee