Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BOO!

This is just a fun little craft that I did last year, but since my blog did not exist then, I get to post it now! I got the letters at this amazing store called Recolections, unfortunately they closed down:( You can find paper mache letters at JoAnn's or Hobby Lobby. Get creative on how you make each letter! First step you have to do is paint the letters, I chose black. Then I had an orange glitter paint I painted on top to give it some bling.
I do not know why this picture is this way...everywhere else it is the right way, it just wants to make me mad...sorry! Anyway, all the letters were chalked with orange. I used lots of ribbon and some cute Halloween buttons that I found. This O has orange glitter for some of the stipes
This O is a fun spider web, chalked the edges, lots of ribbon. Once all the paper is on, modge podge it so it can have "the look".

6 comments:

Bryce-n-Michelle said...

Hi Sum! Miss ya! Love the letters. We have not chatted in awhile so, I just wanted to say hi, and oh by the way... I miss ya! I hope that you and the fam are all well. Come and visit soon! Loves!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these! Will have to make these. :) Thanks for sharing all your fun craft ideas. I get so many fun ideas from your blog. :)

The Reimers Family said...

Too bad they're out of business, those letters are darling!

aurora said...

Love your Hallowe'en blog look. ☺

Those letters are darling. I love all of the curly q's that are on them-- the usual paper mache letters are always block-style.

Very, very cute.

Heather said...

So cute!!! Thanks for sharing. I hopped over from Tip Junkie. I am from Texas and am a big fan of my home state as well! ;)

OklahomaMomma said...

SO cute!!! Love the letters!!! You are inspiring me to do some crafts this weekned.