Today I recieved this award from DeeBee from Rain or Shine! Can I tell you how excited I was!? I always see all these fabulous blogs with cute awards and always wondered how they got them! Thank you so much DeeBee!
As a recipient of this award, there are rules to follow. I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others! The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone? Jeans pocket
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Multi-colored
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. Your father? very Giving/loving
6. Your favorite thing? quiet time
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember
8. Your dream/goal? Travel
9. The room you're in? Living room
10. Your hobby? crafts
11. Your fear? being alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Europe
13. Where were you last night? Church
14. What you're not? a laundry folder
15. One of your wish-list items? Mac Computer
16. Where you grew up? Houston
17. The last thing you did? pick up Noah from school
18. What are you wearing? Capris
19. Your TV? great picture!!
20. Your pet? None
21. Your computer? SLOW!
22. Your mood? Content
23. Missing someone? my Parents
24. Your car? Aspen
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Hobby Lobby
27. Your summer? Busy
28. Love someone? family
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? too stressed and it just blew up! 2 weeks ago
The seven bloggers that I'm nominating: (ok, this was not easy, I stalk lots of blogs...these are ones I get inspiration from...I love you all though!)
1. Gwen
2. Jamie
3. Prudence Pennywise
4. Mish Mash
5. Gigi Cakes
6. Aurora
7. Kellie
Now, for you recipients of this award, here's the deal:
* Display your award.
* Link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
* Put links to those blogs on yours.
* Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.
* Enjoy your award!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







3 comments:
Hey! Congrats on the blog and thank you sooo much for thinking of me. I appreciate it so much. I've loved coming to your blog for a visit, too. It was fun to read your answers. I miss my parents too. They live across the street but they spend half the year as Pageant Presidents for the Nauvoo Pageant. They'll be back in a few weeks. Where are your parents?
I love your blog, too! So you got the right award. :)
Thanks for passing it along to me! wow. It may take me a bit to post it, since I am lame at following all of the rules. ;)
Wow! I feel so special... Thanks!! I Love your blog too... though I always leave it hungry; thanks to all your yummy recipes!! :) I don't know how on earth my blog is "inspirational" but I'm glad you think so. :) I will post my award shortly. :)
Post a Comment