Tip Junkie has a posting on What your 10 Favorite thing are in your home. I always like to see what people's homes look like, what their surroundings are, etc. So, maybe you will enjoy mine. They are in no particular order...1. This is my Family Room. I have always loved this spot. I think it gives a nice comfy, warm feel.
2. This is in between my Dining Room and Living Room...just a little seating area. Oh...got the mirror for $8 at Kirklands...go me!
3. This is in my entry way. I have a huge wall and wanted something to fill up a bit of space.
4. This is also in my entry.
5. This is the Boy's Bathroom. I had it all done up safari style, but they never appreciated it, so I decided to make it pretty...The cute bench...Kirklands...$5.
6. This is the Boy's playroom. Well, I should say WAS their playroom. We have played musical rooms for the past several months. It is now Caden's room. Their is a bed to the left and the Bookshelf is to the right.
7. This is my Bedroom. I LOVE my bedroom. It's very warm and inviting. Oh, btw, I made those cute plaques above the bed.
8. This is my fireplace mantle. It was white before and I hated it. It just didn't work with my stuff. So, I got brave and painted it black. Best thing I have ever done.
9. This is also in the Family Room. I just really like the temple picture on the Entertainment center.
10. My wonderful husband had these beauties sent to me today. Just because flowers. I have never gotten Sunflowers before, they are now at the top of my favorite flowers list!! Thanks sweetie!! I love you!11. I know...it is 10 favorite things, but hey...the flowers will eventually die, right??? This sits on my kitchen table. Nothing spectacular, I just love it because I can switch it up every holiday and put some fun stuff in there. I got it for $5 bucks at Hobby Lobby. I think I get really excited when I find good deals...I have to brag. Sorry!!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







9 comments:
What a beautiful home. Just because flowers - you're a lucky girl. Thanks for sharing your faves.
I agree - what a beautiful home. :) My mantel needs finishing, and I have never thought of black... you may have a copycat! ;) gorgeous.
Hi there! I followed your link on Tip Junkie. I love your home. It is beautiful. I like the idea of having a temple picture near your TV - helps you remember to be careful what you watch! Love your bedroom!
Love the rich warm colors in your bedroom- so pretty. And your boys room is great!
Did you make that temple picture? If so, I'll have to copy it. After looking at your house I realize how badly I need to decorate!
And what a sweet husband you have to send you those flowers! Way to go, Ben!
You are sooooooo creative, and your home is beautiful. I am jealous.
LOVE your home and your awesome decorating skills and creativity! And I couldn't help but smile when you mentioed your deals form Kirklands... don't you just love that place?! One of my favs!
Those plaques above your bed are beautiful! How on earth did you make those?
Post a Comment