It is officially Fall, which means that I can start decorating for Halloween!! Yes, I have decorated already. I get really excited for holidays:) So, I wanted to share this cute Martha craft!
I got the bones and skulls from the Dollar Store. You gotta love that place! (As a side note, I went to Pottery Barn after I bought all the supplies and saw that they were selling the big skull...for $20! I told the lady that I was making them and she said I should just take them back and buy these! Well...as tempting as it was....$20 or $1.50??? $20 or $1.50??? I stuck with the $1.50. I think I made the right choice...)
All you have to do is Modge Podge the bones and then sprinkle it with glitter. Once it is dry, dab some more Modge Podge on top of the glitter and glitter some more. You really need the second coat of glitter, espcially on the green ones.
I have enjoyed these little guys...gives an extra spooky effect. Happy Haunting!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







6 comments:
Way cute! I heard Jennie did them with you - way to go getting her all crafty again :)
Those turned out really cute. I'm going to do mine today. I've been waiting to see what you ended up doing with them so I could copy it. Now I know- so I have no excuse not to do them!
That is so cute and I love that you got it at the dollar store!
Those look so cool! I love that you did it for so cheap. That's awesome.
As always, so cute!
Gotta love Martha! :) The girls and I just did her glitter pumpkins yesterday. I will post pics this weekend.
Post a Comment