Monday, September 29, 2008

Lavash Crackers

It's that time of month where I get to post my Daring Bakers Challenge. This month it was something savory, crackers nonetheless. I must say that I was very excited to make these! I had so many ideas and thoughts on how I wanted to make them, but ran out of time. Here is what I ended up with. I sprinkled my crackers with sea salt, rosemary and thyme. They were deslish! Next time I am going to sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar and have a yummy fruit dip (which is what I wanted to do all along).
I had a really hard time getting the dough to roll out paper thin. It just was not happening. So they are a little thicker than I would have liked, but still yummy. If you want the recipe you can go to Musings From The Fishbowl and make them yourself!

The dip I used is a simple salsa that I love:
1/4 c. ketchup
1/4 c. salsa

Mix together and serve!


0 comments: