Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile. We have been potty training. Let me tell you how much I hate potty training. Caden seems to think that he should get just as much juice and treats and prizes as Noah does. (Not to mention all the unnecessary sugar that these boys are getting, total sugar rush!) Everytime Caden goes potty, he thinks he should get the potty dance and everything else! Whats up with that? Noah is peeing in every and all rooms of the house. My bathroom isn't smelling so great, and I have to take him to the bathroom like every 10 minutes. For those of you who haven't had to potty train yet...your in for a treat! However, Noah is so ready for it...lately he has been ripping off his diaper when anything gets in there, let me tell you what a mess that has been;) He also asks me all the time to go potty and runs to the potty to go. It's time. We bought all the prizes, treats and juice yesterday and have been in training. We've had some success. I still hate being stuck at home and not leaving the house. Oh well. Not having to change diapers is keeping me going! I am seeing the light! Anyway...If you have some suggestions that worked for you, especially with going #2, let me know! I'll post some other things later, especially with which logo I will be picking! Thanks for voting!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







2 comments:
Oh, good luck with that. I hope it doesn't take too long. Then you will be diaper free for the first time in how many years?! Very exciting.
Oh Summer, I don't envy you at all! :) I haven't even had to potty train just yet (although my time will soon be here) and I am dreading it!! Especially trying to do two at once!! I have heard enough horror stories to know that it doesn't seem very fun. :) Good luck and any suggestions that you have, please send them my way!
Post a Comment