Ben surprised everyone yesterday by finding a Wii. He told me to plan a FHE that had to do with kindness/sharing
(This FHE came from Deseret). So we had FHE and really emphasized sharing with your brother...hopefully it will work:) Then Ben brought out the wii and they were just so excited, it was like Christmas all over again! They played for a bit and then we ate some banana pudding...YUM-O!Caden is boxing right here...I think he was enjoying that way to much!
Can you guess what he is doing now??? Baseball
Noah is boxing as well...
This is the Banana Pudding. It is my favorite...I hope you will enjoy it as well! (If anyone has any tips on lighting for when I take food pictures...I would love some tips because I am completely clueless!) Thanks!
Banana Pudding
1 box Vanilla wafers
2 small boxes vanilla instant pudding
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 c. milk
1 (8 oz.) tub cool whip
6 bananas
Line a large bowl with wafers, also up the side. Take a handful and crush for the top. MIx all ingredients listed above, except for the wafers and bananas.
Layer: pudding, banana slices, wafers. End with crushed wafers.
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







4 comments:
Fun FHE! Did you try out the Wii? I want one so bad. :) I know I'm such a dork! :)
Jamie...you are not a dork! It is so much fun! Ben and I play it before we go to bed each night! I play with the kids during the day. I love it! Plus, there is a wii fitness coming out soon and you can exercise! How great is that?
Glad you oand Ben are dorks too. :) I just saw the Fitness Wii a few days ago in the Walmart ads. I SO want one! :) I even hinted to to buy me one for Mother's Day. We'll see. :)
Isn't Wii just the best. We love ours. Landen loves the bowling and golf. Watching Landen doing the boxing is the funniest thing ever. Looks just like your boys. Now you need to get Guitar Hero III. I love it. When the boys are down for naps, I play it all the time.
Post a Comment