The weather has been beautiful lately, so we went on a walk around the block with Caden's new bike he got for his birthday (thanks Mimi and Popi)! Whenever we go on walks, the boys stop to look at everything that catches their eye...I mean EvERyTHinG!! So, I got a few pictures of them playing with flowers and riding bikes. The boys are also so sweet and pick me every flower they come across...thank you boys!Caden's awesome new bike! (As you can see he is totally checking it out!) He asks to ride it everyday! Good thing we have some nice weather!
It seems like every picture I take of Noah he either wearing some sort of hat or he is picking his nose...I don't know what to say about that...
All the beautiful flowers the boys picked for me! Aren't they beautiful??
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







2 comments:
Matt picks those same flowers for me on our walks. Boys are too much fun!
Cool picture of Caden and his bike.
Post a Comment