Friday, April 25, 2008

Caramel Crunch Bars

I subscribe to this fun magazine called All You. I love it! They had a picture of these yummy bars, and I had to make them. I wanted to share at my monthly book club. I was so excited to go and let everyone tell me how amazing they are etc...Too bad I only got to stay at my book club for about 10 minutes before I get a phone call telling me that Noah stuck a bead up his nose. So I have no idea what people thought of these, all I know is that I think they are yummy! Hope you like them! It is by Kraft Foods.
Caramel Crunch Bars

4 1/2 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
1 bag (11 oz.) Kraft Caramel Bits
2 TBS milk
1/2 c. Planters Cocktail Peanuts
1/2 c. miniature marshmallows
1/2 coarsely crushed pretzels
4 squares Baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted (or chocolate chips)

Line 8" pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil generously with shortening. Place grahams on bottom of pan, cutting t fit if necessary.

Microwave caramel bits and milk in microwaveable bowl on high 2 minutes or until caramel bits are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 seconds. Pour over grahams; top with peanuts, marshmallows and pretzels. Drizzle with chocolate.

Refrigerate 1 hour. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve. Makes 1 doz. bars.
ENJOY!

3 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

These look SOOOO good!! I will have to make them and then I will tell you how good they are since you didn't get to hear it at the party :) That is so funny (and sad) about Noah!

Ashley said...

I'm so making these for our FHE group on Sunday! WOOO HOOO!! They look great!

Robyn said...

Wow, beautiful and got to be delicious! SO sorry about your crazy past few weeks with hospitals! Man-- by the way, I've never seen so many cute photos of nose-picking. oh boy, boys!