Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Logo!

My amazing roommate from college has been designing my business logo. She has come up with several to choose from. They are all so amazing I can't decide which one I like the best! So, click on the link and leave me a comment and let me know your top 3 favorite, or if you are dead set on one, one is good too! I am so excited! As soon as I choose, then she will do my business cards, stationary, etc! Kellie, you are amazing! Thank you so much for doing this for me! Also, if any of you need some amazing photographs or a new logo yourself, contact Kellie here.

To look at the logos, click here: (don't forget to leave a comment!!)
Elements Photography

14 comments:

Sharlyn said...

I like Logos 1, 4 and 9; but #4 is probably my favorite. (I am going by the actual Logo number, not the order that they are shown on the slidshow, does that make sense?:) )

Jennie Gee said...

I liked logo 8 the best, I think. It was hard to decide. They are all so cute. Whatever one you choose will look great!

Jenna said...

I LOVE Logo 4 and 5. So fun!

Harrington said...

I liked logo 3 and 11. I don't think I helped though because none of us liked the same ones, who left comments.

Ashley

Natasha said...

I like Logo 1,2,4 the best. Not that I know "your style" that well but these seem to fit what I do know about you the best. They are all GREAT!

Mike said...

Summer,

Logo 8 caught my eye more than the rest...it seems to stand out more than the rest.

Mike

Wendy said...

They're all great but I like the first one the best.

Ashley said...

I liked logos 7 and 9 the best. They're easy to read, but the colors are fun so they stand out.

Kellie Larsen said...

I am sooo glad you like them Sum, thanks for letting me do them!

The Morgans said...

I like 2, 4, 5, and 6 the best, but they are all so good.

Laura said...

I really like logo 8 and 4. But 4 is my favorite one. I really like the colors and style.

Mitzi said...

I like logo # 2, 5, 10 . They are all great. I these are cards I would pick up!

Anonymous said...

You may have already chosen, but my three favorites are #1, #2 & #5.
All are great though. Good luck and let us know what your final decision is.

Jana said...

#1,6, and 10...did you pick one yet?