You may be wondering why I have all of a sudden been doing all these projects to my house...well in about 1 1/2 weeks, the ladies at my church are coming over to my house so I can give them tips on decorating. No pressure!! There are so many things that I need to get done! At least I have a reason to do the things I've been meaning to do! Like the boys bathroom. It is pretty much the last room to be painted. And let me tell you how badly it needed it...well, let's just say that boys like to wipe "things" next to the toilet...enough said! It needed a fresh coat of EGGSHELL paint rather than the flat paint cheap builders use! So, without further ado...the before and after pictures of the bathroom!Before: boring bathroom
Before
After! It's my new favorite room in the house. I might just use this bathroom instead of my own! We will see!
Now, the shelf may look too high, the picture just made it look that way. We had to have Ben test out how high it should be so no one will hit their head on it when they stand up. So no worries anyone! Your head is safe!
Now, the next project is for my Dad to come up and put in some nice tile instead of the awful vinyl that is there! Hope your up to it Dad!!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







14 comments:
Very nice re-do of the bathroom! You would thing that your were an interior designer...haha. Yes, I would be happy to do the tile in the bathroom. Just get the tile and let me know and we'll be up. Of course, I'll be teaching you how to do it so that next time ya'll could do it!
Love, Dad
LOVE it Summer! I love black and white...great job!
You are very talented!!
Wow, what a change! I love it! It's almost too pretty to use as a bathroom. Reading room, maybe? ;-)
I agree - that looks awesome. Way too cool for a boys bathroom. I want it. I seriously doubt your boys will truely appreciate it!
Summer, that is way cute!! I love it! You need to come out here and design my whole house :)
By the way, I love when you post your good recipes and cute crafts! I love getting new ideas - so THANKS!
Hey, I heard my friend, Emily, commented on your blog. She is really cute and fun. That's funny you she lives by you now...small world!
we need to do some sort of trade, i come out and do pictures for you and you come out and fix my house :) oh and i am still working on your business stuff sorry it has taken longer then I have wanted!
Beautiful!
OH SUMMER IT LOOKS GREAT! You are so amazing! Your house is beautiful! love the green with the black and white! I wish we lived closer.
you should have a little sign up sheet after you share your ideas on interior design to the ladies. .... I'd sign up to be your next client.
Gorgeous! Love those colors together.
That bathroom is beautiful. I never would have thought to put green and black together.
I love your blog. I'm living in the Tulsa area but lived in Texas most of my life (Midland). I'm not a fan of that part of Texas but the Dallas/Ft Worth area is very nice.
i love it!
Post a Comment