I was looking at my favorite blog: tipjunkie and I saw this fun project (except I made these):of course I was in love because they are so adorable! It came from a fabulous blog called: tayloredexpressions. Click on it and you can see her cute bottles. Anyway, I made them for a friend for her birthday, and I was so excited to share! The bottles and box are the Starbucks Frap bottle you buy at the grocery store and then just fill them up with lots of yummy candy. I did Easter candy and picked out only the colors that worked with the paper! Really fun and easy to make.
This second project was really fun. My client had these plant stands, which I'm sure most people have:
It stuck out like a sore thumb in her room, so I took them and put a dark brown glaze to them and this is how they turned out:
You can do this to anything that is plaster like...think fireplace, planters, etc...
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







3 comments:
I remember that treat caddy. So cute. And the pillar looks much better. You do great work!
I tagged you- check out our blog to copy and paste for yours.
you amaze me, you are oooozing with talent
Post a Comment