Yesterday was quite the day! The weather people say its going to snow, but it usually just "passes" and we get nothing. Not yesterday! It rained and sleeted most of the day. I was luckily at my clients house most of the day decorating and my kids were at preschool. Then halfway through my decorating, I get a phone call, "Hi Summer, this is ____ from the school, just letting you know Noah has a 102.6 temp and not feeling so good, we need you to come pick him up." So, at the peak of the rain/sleet/snow stuff, I had to leave and pick up my poor baby. A few hours later, the picture below will tell all...Lots and lots of snow!!! Noah, even though he was sick and miraculously felt better when it started to snow and had no more temp. They had to go outside and run, Caden was practicing his karate.
Say "SNOW"!!!
These pictures are after it snowed. We got about 2.5 inches and other areas a few miles away got around 6-10 inches. Crazy Texas weather. Yesterday it was 65 or 68 degrees and we were in shorts. The boys played long enough so I could take these pic's and then went inside. Too cold for me! The best part about Texas is even though there was only 2.5 inches, everything closed early...work, school, stores...everything! And even though the next morning the sun was out and all is melting, schools were either closed or delayed!
Oh, and yes, Noah is still sick. We get to stay indoors all day today. Not fun. But its ok, Ben was about to drive to work to notice he has a flat tire. I can't go anywhere anyway. What luck!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







5 comments:
Your house looks beautiful covered in all that snow. I'm a little jealous- we didn't get much. Hope Noah feels better soon.
you have snow! hoe cool is that!
This is totally random but I found your blog through Leah Dyer, I live in fort worth too! How do you know Leah, I meet them in spokane but now my husband is working in fort worth.
we-the-kings.blogspot.com
YEAH for you guys. I love snow! I bet your boys loved it! Fun pictures.
What a better way to spend a sick day than inside with beautiful snow. Your house is so beautiful and the snow makes it look so magical. Or maybe it just seems that way to me because we only have one kind of weather here. ...sunny
Post a Comment