Sunday, March 2, 2008

I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!

See these amazing plates??? Well thanks to Pippin Party I won them! I am so excited! Thank You! This evening I remembered that they were picking the winner today, so I checked their blog, and lo and behold, I saw my name. I seriously was jumping up and down! I never win things...maybe the streak has been broken. I better go and get a lotto ticket! These will be used every single birthday for our family and friends! Thanks again!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

No way!! That's awesome. Just in time for all the birthdays in your family that are coming up.

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting Summer! Those plates are too cute! I never win anything either. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Very cute indeed!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! its amazin u won! see, good things happen to awesome people!

--summer #2

NH Yocal said...

Congrats!

Ashley said...

Way to go Sum! I never win anything, ever, so I feel ya. That's so cool!