Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I got tagged by my friend Kandice...so if you want to know more about me and Ben, continue reading!!

How did you meet your spouse?
My older brother, Eric, and Ben were next door neighbors at Ricks. Eric told me that Ben is serving his mission in Paris, France and that I should start writing him. So I did, and we wrote each other for 2 years before we finally met. We met on our first date...

Where did you go on your first date?
I lived in Houston and Ben lived in Dallas and Ben and his mom were driving to Houston to see a friends mission return. So Ben and I met up and decided we would go to dinner and a movie. Well he called me that day and told me that his mom wanted to come. I didn't want to feel awkward so I made my mom come with me. All four of us went to Outback Steakhouse, and it we had fun, not at all awkward. Then we ditched the mom's and we went to a movie.

How long have you been together?
Married for 8 years on May 5, but "dated" for over a year and friends 2 years before that. So I guess 11 years or so.

Who eats more?
Depends on what we are eating. If it is "Ben friendly", then Ben does. If not "Ben friendly" then me.

Who said I love you first?
Ben did, and I said thank you back.

Who is taller?
He is

Who sings better?
Ben does. I am completely tone deaf!

Who is smarter?
It depends on the issue.

Who does the laundry?
Unfortunately, I do. But if it gets out of control, then he helps me.

Who does the dishes?
Both of us.
.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If we are laying in the bed, I do.

Who pays the bills?
Ben

Who mows the lawn?
Ben does. I help weed though!

Who cooks dinner?
I do. Ben can only make crepes and chocolate mousse.

Who drives when you are together?
Mostly Ben, sometimes I do.

Who is more stubborn?
That would be me.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
Ben is...I am very, very stubborn.

Who's parents do you see the most?
It's a toss up. Sometimes mine, sometimes Ben's.

Who kissed who first?
We kissed each other.

Who proposed?
Ben did. I went to Dallas to meet his family and he planned the whole thing. He took me out to dinner at Reunion Tower (it is the big ball of lights you see in the Dallas skyline and it rotates so you see it all). He proposed after dinner and after we went on a white horse carriage ride through downtown Dallas. So romantic.

Who is more sensitive?
I am.

Who has more friends?
We both have tons of friends.

Who has more siblings?
Ben does. He has 5 brothers, I have 3 brothers (notice how there are no sisters, and also notice that I have 2 boys. Do you foresee any girls in the works???)

Who wears the pants?
We both do on certain things.

I tag: All my family members with a blog...yes, that means YOU!

3 comments:

Tip Junkie said...

I wanted to thank you for submiting a tip to Tip Junkie. I've posted it today!

CG said...

I just found your blog this morning! Love your style and have added you to my bloglines.

Leah and Mike said...

Summer,

Thanks so much for the Frap bottles gift idea. I did it yesterday for my friend's birthday and she loved it! She thought I was creative all because of you :)