Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago
The living biographical accounts of the Ben and Summer Thatcher family.
These have to be at the top of my list of favorite muffins. I had them at a cookie exchange at my friend Brandi's house like 2-3 years ago. I keep losing the recipe so I thought I would put it on my blog so I will have it forever! Hope you try them out!White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened1 c. sugar2 eggs1 tsp. vanilla extract1 1/2 c. flour2 tsp. baking powder1/2 tsp. salt1 c. raspberries1/2 c. white chocolate chipsIn bowl mix cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in white choc. chips, and berries. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-25 minutes. (1 dozen)
1 comments:
Sounds yummy! I stumbled on ur blog a bit ago. I've been reading it for awhile. I have a Caden too.
Post a Comment