I made these last night and they are so yummy! I don't know why I never thought of putting Raisinets in my cookies! I will only eat raisins this way...Raisinets are a favorite of mine. I will basically try anything when it is coated in chocolate!! So I have Picky Palate for inventing this recipe. Try it...your mouth will thank you for it!
1 stick softened butter
1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
1/2 Cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
1 1/2 Cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Cup quick oats
2 3.5 oz boxes Raisinets
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place butter and sugars into a stand or electric mixer; beat until light and fluffy. With mixer on medium add egg and vanilla until well combined. Place flour, soda, salt and oats into a large bowl. Slowly add to wet ingredients until just combined. Add raisinets; stir to combine.
2. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







3 comments:
Yeah for the posts! Except, why did you have to post so many yummies that I can't resist to try?!? :D
(oh, and you HAVE NOT gained a lot of weight!- just so you know) ;)
Oooo - that is a GREAT idea. I'm like you and can't handle raisins unless chocolate is involved. Yum - those look good!
I never would have thought to put Raisinets in cookies either... yum! I would like to know how you bake and eat sweets so often and still look so great?!
In case you didn't get it... I did reply back to you on my blog about the beach we were at.
Post a Comment