Tuesday, March 10, 2009

School Carnival

This last Saturday we went to Caden's school Carnival.  There was tons to do!  They had a blast!  Caden got his face painted to look like a snake...WOW!  It looked AMAZING!  
Caden the Snake with Hanky the Clown.  
Noah was totally freaked out by how Caden looked.  He kept asking when Caden was going to take a shower.  He refused to get his face painted (but now wishes he did...he keeps asking when he gets to get his face painted...) so instead he got a snake tatoo.  Which still will not wash off.  

They ate lots of popcorn, cotton candy, suckers, played football, soccer and baseball, bounced on the bounce house, fished, got balloons and whatever else there was.  It was a fun time and now I have a million junk toys floating around the house:)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I hate the junk toys too!! Grant's school carnival was in the fall and luckily they didn't give out too much junk. Caden looks cute in his painted face!

Gwen said...

I'm a little freaked out by the way Caden looks too! Not really, she did an impressive job. I was always roped into face painting for school when I taught (so close really art teacher = face painter - it's practically the same thing) If Noah ever wants his face painted, send him over. Have you tried rubbing alchohol or baby wipes to get the tattoo off?