The last 3 days were 85 degrees. Today...45 degrees. This should not be allowed.
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago
The living biographical accounts of the Ben and Summer Thatcher family.
The last 3 days were 85 degrees. Today...45 degrees. This should not be allowed.
Posted by Summer at 2:03 PM
8 comments:
I so do not feel sorry for you! It was -4 here yesterday (without wind chill). I would take 45 in a heartbeat! :)
I'm loving it! A couple days ago I was cursing the heat. This is a nice break before it really hot.
I wish I was cold natured like you are.
The kids are going stir crazy, though. That I don't like!
45 here is a hot day. I'd be wearing shorts if I was you!!! Lucky!
I couldn't agree more!! This TX weather can be crazy! :)
Seriously! I put all my spring decor up, so if it snows again I'll look really bad:) I'm ready for capris!
You've gotta love the Texas weather! 45 isn't it supposed to be Spring Break soon?!
I went looking for you after TOFW was over and y'all must have taken off so quick. I wanted to get your email and stuff and also say hi to your mom and Nancy Peterson. Here's my email...
katezollinger@hotmail.com
I love that I got to see you even for a bit...you'll have to let me know if you come back to houston before the baby comes.
Post a Comment