Friday, October 10, 2008

Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

Every year it is a must to go to the Pumpkin Patch (as I'm sure it is with every other person out there!). We have gone to the same one every year since Caden was born. (In Flower Mound). Anyway, the boys actually somewhat let me take some pictures of them! I was pretty excited, of course there are lots of fake smiles...oh well, what do you do?

Noah was very excited to go this year...he just wanted his picture taken with everything! Caden...not so much.
I got a wee little smile out of Caden on this one...pure bribery, if he did, he got a snow cone.
This Pumpkin Patch is great, they have so many photo ops in every corner!

Yes, I know the picture is sideways, my computer is messing with me. When we got there, we ran into my sis-in-law and niece, McKenna! Here is a picture of her and the boys. We also ran into another friend, Abby and another friend, Hannah. Great day to go!

Me and the boys on the Hay ride.
I love this picture!
Love all the orange! Have a Happy Fall everyone!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! I'm glad that pic on the hayride turned out! Your guys are so cute! I really love that pumpkin patch. We will definitely be going every year from now on!

Abbie said...

It was so fun to see you there. We should go again with Wendy. And you should move back into our ward.

The Reimers Family said...

I'm so hoping that the pumpkin patch at Thanksgiving Point is somewhat fabulous like the Flower Mound patch!

Sarah said...

I soo miss Texas in October! I love the Flower Mound Pumpkin patch too. We also always went to the state fair:) Sarah Vallery