Last week I went to a good family friends Bridal Shower. Every person invited was given a room as their gift assignment. I got the kitchen. I got her a bundt pan and this cute recipe box. I gave her all the recipes I had that would go in the bundt pan, and some other tried and trues...Anyway, I know I have posted some of these before, but this one turned out so cute, I had to post it!!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







2 comments:
I told you last time that you posted those cute recipe boxes that I was going to steal your idea, but I'm still waiting! I finally got the cute stamps from Stampin Up so that's a step in the right direction.
Do you sale these boxes? I love it. It's so cute. I'd love one filled with your tried-and-true recipes! Seriously - I'd buy one. It's so cute!
Post a Comment