Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Leave Me a Message!!

I found this cute idea from Mish Mash...I saw this picture frame on her blog and thought they were adorable! (If you have not been to her blog...have fun looking! Give yourself a good couple of hours to get through all her great ideas!) Then my mind started thinking...I could do a Halloween theme, Christmas, Valentines Day, St. Patty's Day, Easter, B-day, An Everyday one, etc...So, I am in the process of making one for the different holidays and I keep it right by my phone so I can take down messages and give myself different reminders!
I found the 10x10" frame at Michaels for $5. I found the paper and ribbon at Hobby Lobby. I inked the edges of the paper to make it stand out a little bit more. You don't have to dress them up too much because you want to leave enough room for messages.

6 comments:

aurora said...

Love this idea! Too cute. :)

Sharlyn said...

That is so cute! What a great idea!

jeannie said...

See, I might have thought to make one for myself....but I would never have thought to make one for all the holidays, birthdays, and one for everyday use! Cute!

Jennie Gee said...

Way cute. You have too many good ideas. I can't keep up with them all.

The Reimers Family said...

I think I might have to try one of those babies out for myself!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun idea and fun blog site. You need to move to Houston so we can have craft/baking days. :)