The other night we found out that Caden is a Streaker.
He sleep walks basically every night. He is completely oblivious to what is going on or what he is doing. We ask him the next morning about it and he denies it all.
So on Wednesday night Ben and I were watching TV and we can hear Caden up and going to the front door, then he comes running to us BuTT NaKeD! Then we realize that he has to go potty so we are running him to the bathroom...lets just say he sprinkled his tinkle all the way to the bathroom.
We could not figure out what he did with his clothes, we were looking everywhere...they somehow ended up in Noah's bedroom....
I wish I could see what he was dreaming that night!!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







4 comments:
I do that sometimes, but I'm usually just pretending to be asleep:)
Glad to hear it wasn't Ben.
That's hilarious. My little girl woke me up this week to tell me she couldn't find her pants. Of course, I mumbled to go back to bed and she was just having a bad dream. After about ten minutes my husband finally woke up and said NO REALLY-she doesn't have on pants! Sure enough! YOur boys look so cute at the Pumpkin patch. I love those Boo letters, too. They came out so well. And wouldn't my YW be so happy with some peanut butter cup cookies tomorrow?
That cracks me up! Don't you love the things kids do? Especially in their sleep?
Post a Comment