Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat, Smell My Feet!

I hope that everyone had a fabulous Halloween! We sure did! We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house (Ben's parents) to spend the evening. They also got a special treat and went trick-or-treating with Uncle Logan and cousins: Molly and Will. Fun, fun night!
As you can see Caden was a storm trooper from Star Wars and Noah was the cutest Dinosaur you've ever seen. This costume was Logan's when he was 3 years old...
The gang...Noah, Caden, Will (Dragon, how cute is he??), Logan (clown), and Molly (Snow White, so cute!!)

Daddy and Noah, obviously by the end of the night he got a bit tired and had to be held for about 5 seconds...then he was good to go!
The trick-or-treaters in action. If Noah got a candy he didn't like, he was sweet enough to run back to the house and give it back to them saying he doesn't like that candy. How sweet is he?? Yeah right! We thought he was going back to get more candy and we were trying to stop him saying he just gets one, boy were we surprised that he was giving it back...how do you teach a 3 year old to be polite in that way???

After trick-or-treating, the boys were goofing around...here is Noah in Logan's costume. Caden...I think he is some freaked out dino/trooper??

9 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Your boys looked so cute. They are so lucky to have cousins so close to do these fun things with.

Leah and Mike said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween!! Your boys looked so cute. I love those costumes!

The Reimers Family said...

What a snazzy little dragon!

Kellie Larsen said...

loving the costumes sum!

Whitney Gillis said...

Dear Summer,

Why is Noah dressed like a Drag...Queen? I must say, I don't like the sparkly purple. He's going to look back on that and reconfirm why he doesn't let his mom dress him anymore. Not cool...

Summer said...

Dearest Brother---

Do I need to remind you of all your little adorable outfits that you dressed up as??? Better yet...remember how you flushed your poopy underwear down the toilet and Noah peed on you? Yeah...that's why he peed on you...you call him mean names like drag queen.

Bryce-n-Michelle said...

Sum- your boys costumes are adorable. And what does it matter what Curt says... I am just shocked at how big your boys are! Crazy! Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

So fun!! Noah is so cute giving back the candy he doesn't like. I love Halloween. Sarah

Wendy said...

MOLLY LOVES NOAH TO BE FULL