Caden had his first big project for school...Yes, Kindergartners do have projects:) They had to disguise a turkey. Caden kept changing his mind on what he wanted him to be: a Cowboy, Santa, Batman, etc...We finally settled on Captain Gobbler, the Pirate. I think he turned out pretty cute. Yes, Caden did help:) He put all the sticker accessories on and colored everything. I just did the cutting.
He had to write a little story and this is what it said:
"My name is Captain Gobbler and I am a Pirate! I look for treasure all day with my hook and eye patch. I have a big ship to help me run away from hungry pilgrims!"
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







3 comments:
that's adorable.
We did that when I taught kindergarten! Too cute!
I bet all his friends were so jealous! Lucky boy to have such a creative mom!
Post a Comment