
Ben has been in Montreal the last couple of days and when the boys are in bed, I have been taking advantage of my free time. I got Photoshop Elements for my Birthday (way back in May) and I haven't done a thing with it because it is so CONFUSING!!! So, I went on youtube and there are a million tutorials on how to use Photoshop. Thanks goodness!! So, I have been having fun figuring it out and trying not to get mad at it.
This is my first go at digital scrapbooking...what do you think? I think that I will never go back to paper again! How can you beat free downloads vs. paying lots for cute embellishments? Fake sewing stiches vs. taking out your sewing machine and sewing? I mean come on!!! Plus I don't have to keep taking out all my stuff, spend hours cutting and pasting and getting pictures developed! If you are on the verge...hopefully I can give you a little push into digital scrapbooking. Once you go, you will NEVER go back:)
Oh...and did I mention this page only took me 30 minutes to do???
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







6 comments:
I've actually thought about the changing over but am still on the fence. It looks like photoshop I could do, but I have a hard time with paying monthly to some of these other places. Maybe we should talk.
My sister owns a digital scrapbooking company called Digital Scrapbook Place. You should check it out! I hear it's pretty good! (I am not a scrapbooker myself :))
You know, There is something about cutting, pasting, gluing, using punches, etc, that makes my wheels turn. Maybe in a few years I'll be singing a different tune. Cute page.
So cute - love it. Where did you get the free downloads?
Cute! I have been wanting to switch... right now I am not doing really scrapbooking because of the mess, the time and the $$. So... I might just have to jump in!```
Okay, I totally have been going back and forth on if I should switch to digital or not. I got Photoshop too and, like you, found it too confusing. I am SO glad you said that Youtube has tutorials - that is awesome - much easier than reading a book about it!! Thank you so much for this info!! Your page turned out SO DANG CUTE!!
Post a Comment