I had so much fun reading everyone's guess on what my big news is!! There is no moving involved and no pets involved:) I also loved getting tons of phone calls from people begging me to tell them... My friend Kristen was the closest with the guess of starting my own company...close enough!! My other friend Ambyr was also close with guessing an Etsy shop...that will be coming soon enough!!

I have decided to start a new blog...Swanky Pear. I am putting all my crafts, recipes and other tidbits to this blog and keeping family events on The Crooked Curve. Eventually everything will be moved over there, but its takes FOREVER to get things moved over!!
Please go visit the new blog, swankypear.com or swankypear.blogspot.com. There may even be a little GIVEAWAY!!







5 comments:
Yay! I love all your fun crafts ideas and yummy recipes. :) And I thought you were either pregnant or moving to Houston. :) :)
Yippee!! I am soo excited! Will link and do a blurb to spread the word as soon as I can.
Oh, and I had NO idea that you were a designer--guess I should have figured it out by all of your beautiful ideas Where's my camera? ;-)
You have NO IDEA how excited I am about this! I always enjoy looking at your blog.
So excited!!!
can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea!
and thanks for telling us about your bad day. i'll bet that felt good. i have those often and now i catch my self when people ask me how I am, I often say, "not that hot" or "okay" instead of "great!" I don't want to turn into a downer person, b/c that is not me, but when I'm down, I'm honest about it; it's too hard to fake being ticked or depressed. i'll see you sunday!!
Post a Comment