Your 4 year old...(yes Noah...no surprises there...) says...
"Mom...look what I did", and shows you his hand, which is filled hair.
It took me a minute to grasp exactly what he did, because I wouldn't think my 4 year old would do that!! Have a looksy at the pictures, which don't do his piece of work any justice..
We had 3 choices...
1. Buzz his head
2. Fix the damage he did
3. Leave it
We did option 3 because with some gel and a little spike, you can't even tell...HOWEVER, when it warms up...I think I will have to buzz it to even it out:)







1 comments:
I better not show my kids this post or they might get some ideas. I've been really lucky that they've never cut their hair. I'd rather clean up flour! But it doesn't look bad. I've seen sooo much worse.
Post a Comment