Make sure you visit me on Monday for a BIG announcement!! And NO, I'm not preggers...I know that was the first thing that came to mind:) Quickly...get it out of your mind!! NOW!
Do I have any guesses?? Unless you already know, and you can't guess!!
The living biographical accounts of the Ben and Summer Thatcher family.
Make sure you visit me on Monday for a BIG announcement!! And NO, I'm not preggers...I know that was the first thing that came to mind:) Quickly...get it out of your mind!! NOW!
Posted by Summer at 8:06 AM
11 comments:
Y'all are moving somewhere else?
why is it that I don't know?
My guess is you're moving. YOu can't just tell us now?!
NO...not moving:)
you guys are getting a dog, aren't you?
AHHH!!! why do we have to wait until monday......will there be pictures??? is ben running for office??? HA! are you in a magazine?? did you start your own etsy shop??? I'm out of ideas.....
ya, I say dog now.
You started your own company!
Is it someone's birthday, like a big 30?
You are adopting to ensure you can get that 4th boy.
I know I know!!!!! Aren't I the lucky one... :)
Post a Comment