Caden was in the production BUGZ on March 9th. He has been practicing and practicing. I kept asking him what his part was and he just told me he sang. No elaboration WHAT-SO-EVER. (I literally have to drag information out of the boy...) Anyway. Myself and several other Mom's came to the school to make all the costumes...which took FOREVER!! But it was fun:) The best part was getting all 80 of them dressed 2 different times. I think I had a migraine after that!!
Here is part of the stage...Caden is a MOTH and he is on the far right, brown shirt, next to the bug with the shield.
Now...remember how I kept asking Caden what his part was??? Well SURPRISE to me...he had a little solo! He was up at the microphone during the whole last song and sang and danced! He had one little solo line. I was so proud:) I think I even cried a bit:)
Here he is dancing.
and singing...
So proud of you Caden! You did a FABULOUS job!
Caden and his class...aren't the costumes darling??
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment