Sorry for the late post! I'm about what...2 weeks late?? Oh well...pretend that Thanksgiving was yesterday for me...k? Anyway, the guys started off the day with a little Turkey Bowl while the women folk were cooking up a storm and slicing fingers (that would be me...only so I could get out of peeling a million potatoes, sorry Whitney:) I am proud to say that my hubby's team won and he even made a touchdown...way to go babe:)
Thanks to Jennie, here are some collages of the great events of our Turkey Day...My parents hosted this year and there were alot of people! My family, Eric and Katie, Curt and Whitney, Jennie (my cousin) and Phil, Matt (my Dad's brother) and Dottie, Austin (cousin) and Meagan, Garrett and of course all the kids...it was fun:)
Here are the table arrangements. We stuck the kids by themselves in the foyer. I am already missing the turkey! So good!!Here is all the food...my favorite: the rolls, strawberry pretzel jell-o, and mashed potatoes. YUM-0! Later that night everyone went swimming and sat in the hot tub and let our tummies digest all the yumminess:)
The next day the girls and guys split up to do some shopping. The guys do the usual Best Buy, Frys etc...The girls did the Target and Kohls thing. Is it just me or were there not very good deals out this year? It seems like I can finish my C-mas shopping no problem on Black Friday...lets just say I am still no where near being done! AHHH!! Later that day we made a cute Advent Calendar and then went to Twilight...and yes I loved it! I went into it thinking I would hate it, which helped I think. I just hope that on the next one they don't put so much makeup on Carlile!
Later that night Caden and Taylor watched Wall-E and then made their own little masterpiece. How cute is their Wall-E?? They stayed up sooo late just coloring and creating...at around 10:30 we went to check on them and Caden looked like a walking zombie and had marker all over himself...pretty funny.
Poor Noah just gave up and fell asleep on Mimi and Popies bed. He was all tuckered out!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







1 comments:
I'm glad your Thanksgiving was a success, besides the finger slicing. I agree with you on Carlisle's make up, they could have tried to make it a little more natural, eh? I didn't think I would love it, but I really liked it!
Post a Comment