The living biographical accounts of the Ben and Summer Thatcher family.
Whoohoo! I am sooo excited for you! Congrats! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Congrats! That's great! How are you doing?
I hope you're feeling well. We are sooo excited! That's only 3 days off from my due date w/ Molly.
Congratulations!!! I'll be praying for a girl for you! :)
I am so happy for you. How are you feeling? When is your due date? How far along are you? We are coming to Texas. I will call you so we can do something. Are you going to be in town? Talk to you later.
OH YeAH!!!! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! YEAH! How are you feeling?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Are you kidding? That is awesome! Congratulations, Summer!
Congratulations!! That is so wonderful. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas. xo
YEAH!!! Congrats to you and Ben!! I so hope it's a little girl! Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats. That is soooooo exciting! Hooray!
Yay! Another July baby for the Thatchers! We're excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what you're having...pink maybe?
Oh, I'm so excited for you guys Summer! That is way exciting! Hopefully you are feeling well. Maybe this one will be a little girl??!!!!
Congrats you guys!!
ha. so much for keeping it on the down low huh summer? :)
Yeah preggie momma!!! Can we go to Taco Bell together next time?! Love ya!
Sum- I should be mad you did not call! But I am way to excited for you! Congrats to both Ben and you... I hope you cheated... Love you both!
Congrats!
Congrats, Summer!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear if it's pink or blue :-).
Yeah!! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well.
YEA!!! I'll pray for a girl for you!
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Whoohoo! I am sooo excited for you! Congrats! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Congrats! That's great! How are you doing?
I hope you're feeling well. We are sooo excited! That's only 3 days off from my due date w/ Molly.
Congratulations!!! I'll be praying for a girl for you! :)
I am so happy for you. How are you feeling? When is your due date? How far along are you? We are coming to Texas. I will call you so we can do something. Are you going to be in town? Talk to you later.
OH YeAH!!!! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! YEAH! How are you feeling?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Are you kidding? That is awesome! Congratulations, Summer!
Congratulations!! That is so wonderful.
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas. xo
YEAH!!! Congrats to you and Ben!! I so hope it's a little girl! Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats. That is soooooo exciting! Hooray!
Yay! Another July baby for the Thatchers! We're excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what you're having...pink maybe?
Oh, I'm so excited for you guys Summer! That is way exciting! Hopefully you are feeling well. Maybe this one will be a little girl??!!!!
Congrats you guys!!
ha. so much for keeping it on the down low huh summer? :)
Yeah preggie momma!!! Can we go to Taco Bell together next time?! Love ya!
Sum- I should be mad you did not call! But I am way to excited for you! Congrats to both Ben and you... I hope you cheated... Love you both!
Congrats!
Congrats, Summer!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear if it's pink or blue :-).
Yeah!! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well.
YEA!!! I'll pray for a girl for you!
Post a Comment