The living biographical accounts of the Ben and Summer Thatcher family.
Why was Logan still smiling after he got hit in the crotch?
That was hilarious. The kids wanted to watch it over and over again but even after 10 times I didn't notice the crotch shot. Must be a difference between girls and guys.
This is so funny!
That was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! I have to check out that web site. Thanks for the laugh!
so funny! I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations!
Too funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Why was Logan still smiling after he got hit in the crotch?
That was hilarious. The kids wanted to watch it over and over again but even after 10 times I didn't notice the crotch shot. Must be a difference between girls and guys.
This is so funny!
That was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! I have to check out that web site. Thanks for the laugh!
so funny! I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations!
Too funny!
Post a Comment