Monday, January 14, 2008

What's in a Name?

I have finally decided to take my Interior Design business to a whole new level (website, business cards, stationary, etc...), and because of this decision, I need to be official with a name. I have been all over the place with what to name my business, and since there is a function to have a poll (which will be on the right side...please vote or leave a comment!!) and vote, I thought I would let you all help me decide what to name my company. I'm going to name a few and have an option for "other". If you choose other, please leave a comment on one of your brilliant ideas! I could really use your help! I'll let you know the finally outcome on what I have decided! Thanks!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What about something like:

"In With the New" Interiors
or
"Inside Out" Interiors
or
"Breath of Fresh Air" Interiors
or
"Summer Breeze" Interiors

I was just thinking something fun. I don't know. Maybe there's a reason why I do not have my own company to name. :-P Congrats though! That's exciting!

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mitzi said...

Here are my ideas:

"Sum Designs"

"S.T. Designs"

"Summer Interiors"

Hope that helps. Wish I could pay you to come help me with my new house:) Good luck!

kellbell said...

ummm i am bad at names....but if you need help with your business layouts you better call me, i am in the process of doing 3 business plans for companies....business cards, brochures, and stuff so seriously call me!

kellbell said...

interior visions...there that is my suggestion