Thursday, January 31, 2008

Picture Bracelet


How adorable is this bracelet? I went to an art class and we made these! There are 9 little pictures of my adorable boys, printed on shriky dinks in black and white, then chalked bits of them, punch tiny holes for the o-ring, put them in the oven and they come out tiny! You just put the o-rings in the holes and add the closure. So easy and so fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so could you be any craftier?! :) You are so talented! Next time you come to Houston we'll have to get together and you'll have to teach me all these things. :)I got your link off of Eric & Katie's and just wanted to say hello. Hope y'all are doing well...besides recently having the flu...so sorry to hear that! Hope you are all feeling better now.

Wendy said...

That is very cute

Lynn said...

This is so cool!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!!!!! I have two daughters and that would be perfect.