I thought that I would share with you this picture frame that I made. I was so proud of it that I wanted to show it!I got this cute wooden picture frame from Hobby Lobby (can I just tell you how much I love that store???), painted it black. Tore some paper and chalked it. Then I glued it down, then Modge Podged it. Add a few embelleshments and VOILA! Beautiful picture frame. And yes, I do realize that there are no people in the picture smiling, but I love this picture I took in France. Beautiful eh?
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







3 comments:
LOVE IT!!! You definately went into the right occupation! You're a natural Sum!
I found your blog from Katie & Eric's. What a cute family you have! Check out my blog
www.tandkmorgan.blogspot.com
Kandice (Copenhaver) Morgan
Very pretty! You must show me how to do this! Also, how did you get the cute pink polka dots on your blog!? I'm so sick of the stock templates on blogger. Please help!
Post a Comment