My Sister-in-law, Wendy, tagged me on "7 things" so...here are 7 things:
1. I am an Interior Designer, I get to do lots and lots of shopping for my clients. Now this sounds fun, and don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT! The only downfall is while I am shopping, I always find things that I need. Not good on the pocketbook! I may have a shopping addiction, but can it be an addiction when it is your job???
2. I like to think that I can sing "Opera" music. So I belt out the tunes for my boys. They usually put their hands over their ears and start laughing and so "Oh no! Not again!" I keep thinking I can perfect my new talent and share with all of you. Ben hasn't even heard my "secret talent!"
3. When I was in High School I was in a hit and run accident and ever since then I have to memorize the license plates of the cars around me by have some sort of name put to the letters of the plate. For example if this was a license plate number: 123 NYM it is 123 New York Minute and there you go, it is memorized and if they hit me, I know where to find them!
4. I think that the DVR or TIVO was the best invention EVER! What's not to love about watching a 1 hour show in 45 minutes without any commercials?? Love that!
5. I hide a bag of mini chocolates and eat one a day and if my boys ask for one I tell them it is mommy's medicine. How wrong is that?
6. I am scared to death to get prego again because I know it will be a boy and two boys is really hard and I can only imagine what three is like! So, I don't want anyone else to ask me when #3 is coming because it's not for awhile!! Unless I have a dream and learn I will have a girl and then I will get on that! I'm just trying to get pumped for boy #3.
and last but not least...
7. I really, really, really want my business to turn into party planning. I love to plan parties and all the little details. Big, small, whatever. I love a party. So, I expect you all to hire me to plan all your big occasions and have a one of a kind party!
Now, in about 3-4 days I will be checking the following peoples blogs because you are now tagged!
Katie, Gwen, Jenna, Jenny Cook, Jennie Gee (now you have something to put in your blog!), Kandice, Kellie, Sharlyn, Mitzi, Michy (you too Mich, blog away!), Jamie and Ashley!
Lots of people, lots to read in a few days!!
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







2 comments:
Thanks for playing!!
Molly won't even let me sing in the car, that stinker.
I would love for you to plan my first party- after you decorate my house!
Fun times! I filled our your survey and tagged your for one of my own so come on over and check it out!
Post a Comment