We celebrated Christmas the Gillis side this year. The whole family was together...its been awhile since Brandon was on his mission in Russia for 2 years! The kids woke up at a decent hour this time...which was nice:)

Here are the kids waiting at the top of the stairs...This is a picture that I grew up with. Had to get the picture and wait there for FOREVER while my Dad set up the camera and my Mom got breakfast ready. It was torture...now I do it for my kids!!

Here they come RUNNING down the stairs to check out the loot...

I think I can honestly say that Santa did come this year!

Here is my sweet little one during his first Christmas...all cute sitting in his Bumbo chair.

This was Whitney's Christmas present...a cute little long haired Chihuahua, Bentley...so cute. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
0 comments:
Post a Comment