I just made some coasters and wanted to share them with you! Too bad I didn't do this at Christmas time...they would have made really cute gifts! Oh well...maybe next year:)
Anyway...these were so easy to make!!! Here is what you need:
1. Tumbled tiles, 4x4's (they come 9 to a box at Home Depot and cost $5 or $6)
2. Stamps
3. Stazon ink...color Timber Brown
4. Distressed ink (optional)...color brushed corduroy
5. Sponge
6. Spray adhesive so the water from the cup won't ruin them
7. Cork for the bottom
First wipe down each tile (there is a powder on all of them).
Then stamp away with the stazon ink.
I then used the distressed ink and sponge and inked the edges and the whole tile to make it looke a little distressed.
Let the ink dry.
Then preheat the oven to 330 degrees and bake them for about 3 minutes.
After that, spray with the adhesive. (Spray this stuff outside!! On top of newspaper!!)







8 comments:
What a great idea! I love them. I'll have to try it out sometime soon. I'm looking for ideas of must dos for my sister in law's baby shower. This is her first and she is having a girl. I know you are the idea woman. If you get a chance please respond on my blog!
Love it! I'll have to remember this for christmas next year!
You crafty girl, you! Those are gorgeous. C:
so cute. if i'm ever in charge of a super saturday (I hope not) I will come to you for ideas!
Cute Summer! You are so creative!
So stinkin' cute! Aren't you crafty
Love, love, love!!!
Hi Summer, I am back! I looked up those recipe boxes for the YW~ ADORABLE!!! I love them. ♥ You are pretty amazing. I think that I might try to duplicate those {though i am sure that they won't reach your level of cuteness...}
You are talented!
Post a Comment