Friday, July 24, 2009

Connor's Birth Announcements

My fabulous Sister-in-Law, Whitney, designed Connor's Baby Announcements for me! She did such an amazing job and I just had to share them with you all! They all turned out so cute...I really couldn't decide which one I like the best! I think I'm going to order some of each and pass them out randomly!

So Whitney just graduated from college and is starting up her own business with making wedding announcements, birth announcements, birthdays...you name it, she can do it! Everything is totally custom and you get to choose everything! I told her I wanted
everything to be in chocolate and aqua and some dots (like his room is)...she came up with four incredible designs!
If there is something you want specifically...just tell her and she can do it! I wish I had her skills!

Anyway, check out her blog and give her some business!!

Give me some feedback on which one is your favorite and what you think of them!





Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Kate said...

I wouldn't be able to decide either! I love them all. How is it going with 3 kids? Hope your doing well :)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, so those are adorable! I love birth announcements! I love newborns! How are things going by the way?! Smoothly? 3 was really hard for me, so I hope it is going better for you than it did for me. =)
Also, I was on Kellie and Justin Case's blog and saw that you had left a comment on their blog....how do you know them? Are they still active in the church? What a small world!! I knew Justin up at Ricks College.. I was just curious. =)

Wendy said...

They are all DARLING!! When do I get to see my cute nephews again?!

Harrington said...

Those are the cutest birth announcements. I love the pictures that your friend took. I would love the info for the birth announcements.

Jennie Gee said...

Those are so dang cute! She did such a great job. I can't even pick which one I like the best. They are all great! Good luck picking. I'm definitely going to have to have her do mine- once I get pictures taken.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, you'll have to give me your email address so that way I'm not taking up all your blog comments. =)
I have some more questions and comments for ya. =)
My email address is

kristinbwithers@gmail.com

And yes, we are in Kansas. We moved here a little over 2 years ago.

JC Photography said...

I like the dots background of the second and the round pictures of the 4th! But they are all really cute, she is so talented!

Brandy said...

That is so cute! Your good I NEVER sent out birth announcements. I was never that organized. Aren't those fabulous little hats. I know the lady that does them, super cute!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness thay are too cute! You have the best looking boys!

aurora said...

Gorgeous! Can't decide, tho... Probably number 2. :D

Robyn said...

you probably decided by now, butt I love the first one (pun intended) although I adore the title "Another Little Prince"...seeing those makes me want to have another baby just to get photos like that of the baby and send out announcements :)