Thursday, June 25, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa's House

The last couple of weeks have been going by really quickly...thanks to my family and Ben's family!! 3 weeks ago I was at my parents house for a week for some relaxation and lots of swimming. I totally forgot my camera, so I'm going to have to beg my sis-in-law, Whitney for some pic's:) The next week we were at Ben's parents. I was there for 2 days and the boys for 4 days. We had fun making bread, shopping for fabric (we did some projects and can't wait to post the results!!), feeding horses and swimming.

The boys feeding apples to the horse.
Logan walking on water...Wow...your amazing Logan!
Logan has a friend, Brayden, and we got to swim at his pool everyday! Loved it!
Caden doing a Cannon Ball!!!!
All the cousins swimming...Molly, Noah, Logan, Caden and Will. We are so lucky to have cousins so close to us!!

0 comments: