Yes - It is true. A day after Summer was complaining on this very blog that she was still pregnant, our little guy decided to make nice and "pop out" as Noah says. So yesterday, June 26, our third little boy was born at 10:14. He weighed in at 7 lbs. and 4.8 oz, and is 20" long. He is a very calm, peaceful, and quite baby - not crying very much at all. It has taken Summer until this morning to decide on a name, and after much debate and analysis of pros and cons (which included the whiteboard in Summer's hospital room, and a last minute push by me to persuade Summer on the name Sawyer) we have chosen to call him Ethan Daniels. So here are a few pictures from yesterday.
Chicken & Broccoli Braid
15 years ago







14 comments:
Congratulations! Summer, I'm glad you didn't have to wait any longer!
Yah! Looks like you won't have to go to church this Sunday after all and hear..."you still haven't had that baby yet!" You look great! We can't wait to see the newest little guy when you are home & up to visitors.
Congrats! I am so excited for you that he came early. Good name choice, we like it (Blake was going to be Ethan Daniel...pretty close)! Good Luck with 3 boys! :)
3 boys is so much fun!! Congrats on the new arrival, love the name (and the whiteboard is awesome).
Emily and Jim
Congrats family of 5! Glad to see everything went well with Ethan.
Congrats!!! Ethan is a wonderful name. Hope you and the boys are recovering well. If you need anything give me a call!! At any time the boys can come play so you can have alone time with Ethan. Matthew would love to have them over!!! Just call and I can come get them!! -Jo
YEAH!!! I'm so glad he decided to take pity on her and "pop out"! He's such a handsome fellow and I love the name Ethan - excellent choice. Hope Summer is feeling good and has a quick recovery!
Congrats Summer!! What a cute bunch of boys you'll have in your house. Hope that you get some rest :)
So exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. Take care and enjoy the little one!
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you that you are not pregnant anymore. Enjoy that precious boy!
Hooray! What a pleasant surprise! I'm glad he is finally here and you can enjoy him now! Congrats!!!
Congrats Summer and Ben! I'm so happy for you guys. One of my other friends had a baby (well actually twins) yesterday too! How funny! Hope you are enjoying this special time with your new bundle of Joy!
Yeah! He is such a cutie! I'm so glad we were in town and could come and see him. Congrats! Let me know if you need anything from me.
Yay!! Congrats!! He is adorable and love the name too!
Post a Comment