Another Boy.
Caden's reaction: very excited
Noah's reaction: "Ahh man...I wanted a girl"
Dad's reaction: Alright!
Mom's reaction: cried
We are very grateful to have a healthy baby boy coming soon. My prediction...July 4th. But I was wrong about it being a boy. Who knows.







17 comments:
Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say sorry it's not a girl, but then that's not very nice b/c a boy is great too. :) I am sorry though... I sure was hoping it would be a girl, but obvioulsy you are just GREAT with boys! They say that mother's of boys are pretty special, so that's saying a lot about you! And one things for sure, you and Ben sure do make some cute boys! :) You can always try again for that girl. ;)
Grrrr... Molly and I were both really pulling for a girl, but we're really excited to meet this sweet boy.
Ohhh...I'm sorry. I know you wanted a girl. But as you know little boys are fun and can you imagine those 3 little boys growing up together? They are going to be best friends! Congrats!
i was sad. i wanted a girl...or you to have a girl :( but a boy is cool to though :D. and you will have one of your own someday...im sure of it. but look at it this way..you will always have your laurels as your daughters ;). oooh! and you have two twin girls...(me and kaia) and a BRILLANT one that will become the next president...(mckenna) :). see? we're all here :)
just trying to get a smile :)
MAybe next time?:) You are just meant to have those darling little boys! I'm so happy for you!
Apparently your REALLY good with boys - so you continue to be blessed with them. While I'm totally excited your having a boy - I was hoping you were having a girl just to spice things up in the Thatcher household. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
I shouldn't have said grrr. I didn't mean to be negative at all because we're very happy to have a healthy nephew on the way. He's one lucky baby to have you as his momma! July 3rd would be a great birthday.
A BOY! YAY!!! Just look at it this way: if you have all boys, then one day they'll all be married (hopefully) & you'll have these wonderful daughters that you didn't have to deal with during the teenage years! I think that sounds just about perfect! Congrats!
Your boys are adorable and you mother them so well. I know that you wanted a girl, so I am sad that you are sad.
My friend, who has four boys, has a saying that she loves, "a mother of all boys will be surrounded by handsome men for her entire life"
I had three girls... then a boy. :D
I don't know that this will matter to you, but I have noticed that the very coolest moms I know are all moms who have all boys. That isn't saying I don't know very cool moms that don't have boys and girls or all girls. Still, those I know that have all boys tend to be excpetional.
I'm so sorry that you didn't get your girl this time around. Trust me I know how much it hurts to want something so bad. Maybe there is a little girl waiting up in Heaven for you but she is just meant to have three older brothers to look after her. I'm sure he is going to be darn cute just like your other boys!
Can't wait to see how cute this little man is going to be! At least now, Madison can go for a older or younger man and I will love her in-laws!
Oh,Summer. I am so sorry it's not a girl. I was hoping it was. Maybe you can try for one more. I would have cried too. Miss you lots.
Sorry to hear it is another boy. Boys are fun and they love their mommies!! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well :).
Boys are sure fun though too. And maybe secretly you can dress him up in a cute little dress and bows every once in a while and just pretend! :)
LOL! Girl!!! Liz was telling me everyone's blog tonight, so I thought I would check yours out!!! All I can laugh about are these comments!!!! You have very honest friends!!! boys are fun, and crazy...as we both know. You will LOVE having a boy again b/c he will be the PERFECT little angel. Your post cracked me up though!! this also just means you're not done having kids!!! congrats!
OK, think about it this way...you don't have to pay for any weddings, you don't have to worry about crazy boys taking them out on dates, you don't have to worry about the modesty issue in the teenage years or hormones...that's what on our plate in the years to come. You just get to have super cute boys who can entertain each other, don't require coordinating clothing, and will be super cute chick magnets. See? Nothing to cry about! Congrats!
Post a Comment